FLAT FEE NOTARY SERVICE
TRAVELING FEE INCLUDES:
One Document Notarized (up to 2 Notarized Signatures) and My Travel from Bakersfield to: KERN VALLEY STATE PRISON (Delano, Ca.) or LERDO COUNTY JAIL
Additional Fee - I’ll Drop Off Your Notarized Document(s) At A Shipping Center And I’ll Mail Your Document(s) To You Once Notary Services Are Completed:
Document(s) will be shipped via FedEx or USPS.
I will require your zip code.
Then I’ll quote you a price for PRIORITY DELIVERY or STANDARD DELIVERY of your choice.
Once transaction is completed, I will text you the
Tracking Number of your package
Prices vary on Distance, Location and Urgency of Document(s)
Free for the first 15 minutes of Scheduled Appointment
$15.00 for each additional 15 minutes thereafter for Waiting
(16-30 minutes) $15.00
(31-45 minutes) $30.00
(46-60 minutes) $45.00
STATE PRISON NOTARY
First call the Prisons Litigation Officer. This official has a list of authorized Notary Public Agents and they make sure that the Notary Public Agent you want to hire is cleared to enter the Prison to do your Notary of your Document(s).
LERDO COUNTY JAIL NOTARY
Do you need to get a Power of Attorney or Document notarized from an inmate at the Lerdo County Jail? Only a Notary Public with a jail access pass is allowed access to the inmates. Zekes Mobile Notary has access to the inmates at the Lerdo County Jail.
I CARRY POWER OF ATTORNEY FORMS!!!
GET A POWER OF ATTORNEY PACKAGE TODAY!
FLAT FEE INCLUDES 1 CALIFORNIA DURABLE POWER OF
ATTORNEY FORM (EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY).
I'LL TRAVEL TO LERDO COUNTY JAIL OR STATE PRISON
TO NOTARIZE THE POA DOCUMENT.
ALL POA's REQUIRES NOTARIZED SIGNATURES
ALL MUST BE PRESENT AT TIME OF NOTARY WITH I.D
Notary/Travel Fee must be paid up front before I go out to Lerdo County Jail or to any State Prison.
If for any reason when I arrive and signing does not occur because the inmate refuses to sign, refuses to meet with me or they were transferred out, appointment will be considered a "no show": "HALF OF YOUR MONEY WILL BE RETURNED".
There are documents that must be notarized in order to allow for an individual’s personal affairs to be taken care of while they are incarcerated.
To give you an exact quote of my fees, I will need the following information about your request to get paperwork notarized at a institution/facility.
Please send me the following information to my email address about the Document(s) needing to be Notarized: ZekesMobileNotary@yahoo.com
- The inmates first and last name:
- The inmates Booking Number or CDC #:
- What institution is the inmates housed at:
- Lerdo County Inmates - "Ask the inmate if they are working and what are their work hours and their days off".
- What and How Many Document(s) that need the inmates signatures:
- Do you need to sign the Document(s) as well:
THIS IS A MUST - NO EXCEPTIONS
The document signer(s) must be PHYSICALLY PRESENT before the notary. An essential element of the notarial act is personal, face-to-face communication between the document signer(S) and the notary. This is necessary for the notary to assess the signer’s comprehension of the transaction and willingness to sign, to help ensure that neither coercion nor fraud are present, and to administer the required verbal ceremony. Physical presence of the signer is so important that notaries who fail to require it can be charged with a crime and punished.
Fees for Travel and Notarization at County Jails and Prisons vary in prices for the first hour (most jobs are completed within an hour) depending on the document(s) needing to be notarized and travel/location.
Most jobs are completed within an hour but a lot depends on Lerdo County Jail and the State Prison program status.
- At any time the notary job is over an hour, you will be billed at $15.00 for the first 15 minutes "Wait Time Fee" and each additional 15 minutes afterwards will be considered also "Wait Time Fee"
- Any additional fees (notarized signatures will be charged accordingly, as per mandated by California Law) will be due and payable (cash or credit card) at the time the notarized document(s) are delivered to you.*
- Notary/Travel Fee must be paid up front before I go out to Lerdo County Jail or Pre-Trial Jail or to any State Prison.
- It's your responsibility to make sure that the inmate is still housed at Lerdo County Jail, prior to me going out there. I don't want to waste your time and take your money because he or she wasn't there because the inmate got transferred out.
- It's also your responsibility to let me know if the inmate is being held in Lerdo Pre-Trial or is housed in the Maximum-Minimum Facility. If the inmate is housed on the Maximum-Minimum Facility, make sure that the inmate is not working when I visit to do the notary. Lerdo deputies and or facility staff will not let the inmate leave their work site/job assignment to meet with me. Inmates can only visit, if they are not working or on their days off. "Ask the inmate if they are working and what are their work hours and their days off".
- Its your responsibility to advise the inmate that I will be visiting them and will be bringing them the Document(s) and the inmate is welling to sign the notary paperwork. "Again, I don't want to waste your time and take your money".
- If for any reason when I arrive and signing does not occur because the inmate refuses to sign, refuses to meet with me or they were transferred out, appointment will be considered a "no show": "HALF OF YOUR MONEY WILL BE RETURNED".
- If I have to re-schedule notary appointment because the inmate refused to sign the first time or if they were sent Out to Court or Out to Medical. There will be a charge to schedule appointment again if I have to travel to any County Facility or State Prison Facility. (Call me for price to re-schedule notary appointment)
- If you need me to travel to any other County Jail Facility or State Prisons beyond 31 miles of Bakersfield city limits: this will incur a service fee (Sevice Fee plus per mile trip fee). The initial Service/Notary Fee must be paid upfront by cash or credit card, "No Checks".
***Any additional fees will be due and payable (cash or credit card) at the time notarized document(s) are delivered to you.***
I will return document(s) to you in a timely fashion and in a method of your choosing. If you live further out from Kern County, I will notarize the papers, scan them and email the copy to you, and mail the originals to you.
If you want the originals sent Priority Mail or Overnight Mail through FedEx, I can invoice you for that and you can pay me through PayPal.
Notary service is required for a wide range of document signing and all documents are considered separate documents:
Forms of payments accepted: All major credit cards accepted (Additional 4% Credit Card Processing Fee) and cash....
I DO NOT ACCEPT EBT CARDS....
Sorry, No personal checks accepted....