Wedding Officiant Zeke
Mobile Wedding Chapel Services
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
or Email Me
for Prices, Availability
To secure your date a deposit and signed Service Contract Agreement is required.
Wedding Package Includes:
• Personal planning session with the couple
• Unlimited email and phone consultation
• Wedding Procession layout and flow of service
• Customizing of ceremony options
• Pre-written vows, customizing of vows, unity symbols, readings, etc.
• Marriage ceremony within the City Limits of Bakersfield
• Finalization and filing of your marriage license
Extra Fee to attend Wedding Rehearsal
Extra Fee to a Travel Outside the City Limits of Bakersfield
Marriage License Witness Services:
I Can Also Provide A Witness For You To Sign Your
Marriage License For Additional Fee
I offer a FREE initial consultation (in person, Skype, FaceTime, or phone); this allows you to determine if our services are what you are looking for in your wedding officiant. In most cases, all follow up questions can be addressed via email, phone or text to myself or to my associates. If an additional consultation is needed, We will meet with you to ensure your wedding ceremony is perfect.
IF I HAVE TO TRAVEL WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD OR BEYOND THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD, THERE WILL A TRAVEL FEE CHARGE:
|0 to 20 miles
Shafter, Wasco, Arvin and Lamont
|21 to 30 miles
Delano, Taft, McFarland, Famoso, Five Dog Range,
Grapevine and Buttonwillow
|31 to 40 miles
Allensworth, Richgrove, Earlimart, Lost Hills,
Maricopa, Frazier Park and Tehachapi
Want us to attend the Wedding Rehearsal?
We are perfectly happy to do Wedding Rehersals for our couples for an additional fee, but the vast majority of my clients choose to do the rehearsal themselves.
But a wedding rehearsal is deliberately focused on the details of who, what, when and where. In the few days leading up to your wedding your bridal party and immediate family will be filled with a mixture of excitement and confusion; excitement over the upcoming marriage, and confusion about a laundry list of logistical, last minute details. This commonly results in the bridal party being distracted and sometimes fuzzy about the details of their honored roles and duties. That’s why you need a rehearsal, and this is where a seasoned wedding officiant is so helpful. We use the rehearsal time to build relationship with your bridal party. In a lighthearted way we will guide your party and help you focus on what everyone is to do. A well-rehearsed bridal party will help make your wedding ceremony everything you’ve dreamed it would be.
One of few places where I have performed weddings for couples: The Randall House Westchester Hall, Noriega House, Metro Galleries, Bakersfield Art Mesuem, Mill Creek Park, Hart Park, Riverlakes Park and at the Tehachapi Train Loop.
Please send me some basic information about your
wedding and I'll send you a quote:
- Brides Full Name-
- Brides Cell Number-
- Brides Home Address-
- Brides Email Address-
- Grooms Full Name-
- Grooms Cell Number-
- Grooms Home Address-
- Grooms Email Address-
- Date of Wedding-
- Time of Wedding-
- Location of Wedding (City and Address: House, Park or Venue)-
- Do you need Officiant to attend Rehearsal (If Yes: Time, Date, Location)-
We can perform civil and non-denominational wedding ceremonies. We can perform Traditional Wedding Ceremonies, Confidential Weddings, Same Sex Marriages and Wedding Ceremonies at Lerdo Kern County Jail. We can custom your ceremony to meet your needs. A Non-Denominational Minister could be a wonderful choice for your union. Quite often, a Non-Denominational minister is well versed in different faiths, and recognizes the importance of a truly spiritual union. We are more open-minded to other beliefs and we can be a valuable asset in planning your wedding.
A range of customized ceremonies is offered, including but not limited to:
- Civil and Spiritual Marriages
- Confidential Wedding Ceremonies
- Non-Denominational Ceremonies
- Interfaith Wedding Ceremonies
- Handfasting Wedding Ceremonies
- Backyard Weddings
- In Home Weddings
- City or County Park Wedding Ceremonies
- Pismo Beach, Avila Beach, Morro Bay or any Beach Weddings (Require Permits)
- Hot Air Balloon Ceremonies
- Disneyland Wedding Ceremonies
- Place-of-Worship-Church Celebrations
- 2nd, 3rd or 4th Weddings
- Weddings with Children involved
- LGBT Wedding Ceremonies
- Elopements and other Short-Notice Marriages
California Family Code Sections 420-425 CHAPTER 2. SOLEMNIZATION OF MARRIAGE FAMILY
CODE SECTION 420-425
420. (a) No particular form for the ceremony of marriage is
required for solemnization of the marriage, but the parties shall declare, in the presence of the person solemnizing the marriage and necessary witnesses, that they take each other as Spouses.